Thursday, February 20, 2014

Soooooon!!

Finally over the flu, though I still have a little cough. That flu really kicked my ass.  I also gave it to Nick, which I'm sure he appreciated immensely, (note the sarcasm).  Anyway, I'm feeling better and I am very grateful to have had it before we are going up to Minneapolis as being in the car for extended periods of time while sick is no fun.

On that note...

ONLY 8 DAYS UNTIL WE VISIT HEATHER AND RYAN! YAAAAYYYYY!!!

I'm really very excited to see my sister. It's also Nick's birthday so that is an extra plus.

Heather and I haven't had enough time to just hang out the last few years.  It started to feel like every time we planned to get together turned into a tragic event. There was the time she was supposed to come down to Winona and dad went into the hospital, then the other time when we were supposed to go to the dells and grandma was in the hospital and ended up passing.  We still made it (and dad even came up to see us) so it wasn't all bad, glad to have those memories after his passing, yet it doesn't make it easier.

The last time I saw Heather in the flesh was when they visited for our birthdays, which was super duper fun, and now we'll have another long vacation with plenty of fun activities planned! Nick has never seen Minneapolis so that will be an entirely new experience of its own. I just can't wait!

We are even going to stay in a hotel for a night with a pool and hot tub, AHHHHHH!!!


Soon my sister, soon!

Now hopefully I will make lots of monies before we go. Still stressed about some stuff, some I can change, some that I can't, but I am so looking forward to this trip that I have officially put worries and stress on the back burner (cross my heart nothing happens between now and then). YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment