Happy birthday, mom!
Easter was nice, we had dinner with Nick's family and then came home to hang out, watch some t.v. and have a lazy Sunday. We got an Easter basket and now, of course, have way too much candy for our own good, but it is delicious and I will eat it if I must. ;)
I'm feeling pretty good today, probably because I don't know what my schedule at work is for the rest of the week. I'll find out when I go in today. Regardless, it's been really sunny and warm here lately, and that just changes my entire mood. Who doesn't love when it's 70 and sunny?! Dare I say it is finally spring? :)
I've been a busy little bee lately, which is nice considering I've been busy in a positive way and not a negative one. I can't say I'm not feeling a little nostalgic today, but that's always to be expected. It doesn't matter how long she's been gone, it's still her birthday.
Today will start and end just like every other day, and I am in control of what today will become! (With some exceptions, of course)
Now I must get ready for work!
No comments:
Post a Comment