Friday, December 7, 2012

Capo d’opera – A masterpiece


My life is an ongoing work of art and I hope when I die I am remembered as a masterpiece.

It's a good goal.

I've been feeling good and taking things easy, that's for sure. I haven't posted for awhile, but my thoughts haven't stopped for a single second.  I went home, home was awesome. How can I even begin to describe the joy I feel from seeing my family? And everyone got to meet Troy, which was awesome.  My dad always says it best:

I'm scared to death everything is gonna be alright.

Good scared for once, I feel better on a daily basis. I'm so proud of myself. Sometimes I wake up and wonder how long I was out for.  


One of the hardest aspects of writing is actually doing it. I used to think that expression meant something different than I do now.

Troy was supposed to have a procedure done on Wednesday, but it had to be rescheduled, naturally.

I have so many thoughts in my mind still, I'm really starting to organize things in my brain. This would be a perfect place to organize that, eh?

I need to keep up better! Either way, at least I'm still writing. And reading. And loving life.

I already can't wait to go home again, and it's coming up. It'll be nice to see the family again. We're also going up to see Troy's family in Indianapolis soon, crazy crazy crazy. With the holidays coming up  I feel like a busy bee. Tonight I'm relaxing and I work tomorrow. Then it's date time. Yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment