I have tried to write this blog post a ridiculous amount of times. I feel that I have so much to say that I don't know where to begin, and once I do begin, everything comes pouring out and I can't make sense of anything, which makes me hesitate to post it on a blog.
So maybe, I just need to keep this short and simple. I have been trying to get a grip on what I want out of life so that I can then put a plan in effect to make those things a reality.
In movies, I am a huge, HUGE, sucker for the montage. In particular, the "I am taking charge of my life now and making big leaps in self progress." Movies make it look so easy. An upbeat song and 30 clips that demonstrate what "getting your life on track" looks like. Oftentimes this includes shopping or a makeover and the person finally doing something for themselves.
Anyways, in the movies this always seems very easy. I mean who wouldn't want to turn their life around or improve things if it only took the length of one pop song?
Now I am ready to start my own, more realistic montage. Of course the first step in this is to figure out what it is I want. Easy, right? HA!
I am going to leave this post on that note. Rather than sitting here trying to perfect a blog post, I am going to take care of the other item on my list which is to spend some time figuring out what i want to do. What is truly important to me? What matters? I know that I am capable and resourceful enough to get to where I want to be, but I need to allow myself to determine where that journey begins.
No comments:
Post a Comment