This is not going to be a long post, but it will at least be a post.
The last few weeks have been, yet again, a whirlwind of emotions/events. I refuse to lie to myself. I don't like to hurt people, but sometimes it is necessary. The right thing isn't always the easy one.
I think I know how Chuck feels after he flashes...at least that's what I compare my feelings to sometimes. My brain is overwhelmed. Doesn't matter if it's good or bad, it gets overheated.
Still thinking positive though, growing, changing, learning.
Can't wait to see my sister and Ryan and Gloria next weekend, among lots of friends. People who knew my dad. Thinking about him a lot lately. Some people ask "What would Jesus do?" I ask myself what would my father do?
He always had all the right answers. I miss him.
I miss my sister. So glad I have a set day to see her and even more glad that it is not even an entire week away.
I do have some cleaning to do, but I'll be trying to write more later, give explanations!
No comments:
Post a Comment